(my response to FAQs etc.)
Some earlier essays have been incorporated into the publication "Quantum discreteness is an illusion" (→ Quantum Theory)
- ER = EPR? - Letter to Scientific American Nov. 2016
- Multiverse mania - A comment on Peter Woit's blog "Not Even Wrong"
- The Essence of the Concept of Decoherence
- Nonlocality versus nonreality - blog post at FQXi
- Wave function branching as a spacetime process (3 pages pdf)
- "Quantum teleportation" and other quantum misnomers
- How decoherence can solve the measurement problem
- Is there an information loss paradox?
- Quantum nonlocality vs. Einstein locality